The 2017 Spring MSSF Online Registration is NOW open.
Team Registration DEADLINE: DECEMBER 31ST, 2017
Initial Brackets prepared and approved by DOC’S NLT January 7, 2017
Bracketing completed for schedule preparation NLT January 10, 2017
Schedule completed with field numbers for referee assigning: February 1, 2017
League Fee payments and document verification at MRSC: February 15, 2017 (6-7pm).
Start of Season: February 21, 2017 (Tues)
Last Day of Season: TBD
SPRING BREAK 2017:
Private Schools – March 13-17, 2017
Memphis City and Shelby County Schools - March 13-17, 2017
PLEASE NOTE: WITH 170+ TEAMS IN THE LEAGUE, YOUR TEAM MUST BE PREPARED TO PLAY MON THRU THURS
PERFORMANCE BOND: All individual teams MUST pay a performance bond of $150 per team for U11's and above, and $100 per team for U8, U9, and U10 teams. Please send your Teams bonds immediately to the following address: MSSF, 1722 Bryn Mawr Circle, Germantown, TN 38138. Please contact John Snyder directly if you have any questions regarding bonds.
MSSF LEAGUE FEE: $10 per player. This can be paid as a team, and should be handied in on the documentation verification evening.
MRSC FIELD FEE: $85 per player ($92.87 per player without tax exempt status). Why is the fee different from the Fall? You play more games in the Fall League than the Spring League.
RESCHEDULING FEE: $50 per team per game. Coaches and/or Managers must contact the League President: John Snyder for approval of reschedules.
Please bring the following documents and fees on February 15 to MRSC (6-7pm):
One (1) copy of your up-to-date approved TS roster or US Club roster with jersey number by the player’s name.
Player cards (laminated).
A copy of each player’s birth certificate.
A copy of each player’s medical release form.
The sheet that team staff and parents have signed stating they will abide by the MSSF “Rules of Competition” (under "contents" on the MSSF page).
MSSF League Fee - $10 per player (checks made payable to "Memphis Shelby Soccer Federation").
MRSC Field Fee - $85 or $92.87 (without tax exemption) per player (checks made payable to "OS Memphis" or "Mike Rose Soccer Complex").
League President: John Snyder (901) 262 3980 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
League Scheduler: Simon Lacon (901) 849 5648 Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Coaches/Managers: How to Login into your team page:
- On this page click on "Teams" in the right-hand side menu "Resources".
- Find your team and click on it.
- Click on TEAM LOG IN (top right-hand corner).
- If you already know your pin # then enter your email address and pin # now. Otherwise, request your pin # from the system by clicking on the Click Here link underneath the team log in section (Please note you will only be able to receive a pin # for your team if you are listed as the team contact for the team in the system).
- Check your email once it acknowledges that it sent the pin #. Then go back to your team page and login.
- Once you are logged in you can modify your team page.